Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Kona Chinese Buffet restaurants... totally non-diving-related


Day off today, so I'll blabber..... I thought I'd talk briefly about a couple of Kona restaurants I visited recently... they're the two all you can eats I can think of in Kona.

I was downtown running errands today so I stopped in at Ocean Seafood. It's a small Chinese buffet down in the King Kam Mall next to the King Kam Hotel. Not huge, but tasty. My wife and I have been trying a new buffet in Kealakekua in South Kona near where we live. It's called the Ocean View Chinese Restaurant. Cheap and a very good selection of foods on the buffet line, serves hungry South Kona residents well. There was one other Chinese buffet in the shops down on Alii Drive, but it's been so long since I've been there I don't know if it's even open anymore. So much for my food reviews.... both places fill me to my satisfaction, that's good enough for me.

Here's an oldie I took maybe four years back of a bullseye lobster on a night dive.

Later,

Steve

No comments: