Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cleaner Shrimp


Here's a rather close up view of a cleaner shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis)I took the other week. These guys usually set up on a rock somewhere and then fish (usually eels, triggers, puffers and such) will come in for a cleaning where the shrimp crawl all over them and pick parasites off.

We've been real busy. Right now I've got a family who's finishing up their Open Water referral dives with us. It's great fun. Our boat is basically full all week, with 2 seats available on the evening of the 31st.... Spring break is keeping us hopping.

I thought I'd pass along a litte something I just discoverd about blogger in case you haven't noticed. At the bottom of each post I'm now allowed to label the post. If you click on the label, you should get other posts with the same label to show up. For instance, this post is labeled shrimp, if you click on it other posts I've given the shrimp label should show up for you. Eventually I'll go back through the last year and a half of posts and label them all. Time to hit the hay, I've got to get up at 6 for tomorrow's charter.

Later,

Steve

No comments: