Monday, April 14, 2008

We were skunked on the manta dive the other night...

It was a fun dive, but alas no mantas a few nights back. As much as we'd like to, we can't guarantee mother nature.

Bob sent me a couple of pics from the other week of a good sized frogfish he found on a dive. This guy's still got a fair amount of yellow in it despite pushing 7-8 inches in length. Bob reduced the size of the photo for email to send it to me, by the time I reworked it for my blog posts the resolution leaves a bit to be desired, but you still get the drift of what the fish looks like. They're neat looking critters.

Aloha,

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to become rich so I can dive in Hawaii.

Steve said...

I can't wait to become rich so I can dive elsewhere either... too bad traveling costs so much. For now we both dive where we live...It's all good.

Steve