Thursday, January 08, 2009

Just noticed some orchids were blooming in the side yard....

Hey there,
Pat had mentioned the other day we had some orchids blooming, I'd assumed it was the usual suspects, but this time it's one we hadn't had bloom in the yard that I can recall. Thought I'd take a quick picture.

We've hit a few day dead spell, so it looks like I get to watch the Florida/Oklahoma game to see which team lucks into a National Championship (gotta get a little dig in a the BCS system). Tomorrow is new tire day... man, truck tires aren't cheap, and hopefully we'll get some calls for diving this weekend... otherwise we'll go out diving for fun as Pat has Sunday off. Next week's looking much busier on the boat. This time of year it's pretty sporadic for us 'til March.

later,

Steve

2 comments:

Gary said...

A great blog!

Many years ago I used to teach water safety and scuba diving but have gotten away from it over the years.

Your site brings back fond memories.

I envy your home area. Unfortunately, my wife and I have not had the good fortune of visiting Hawaii.

We live in Canada where we currently have about a foot or so of snow and tomorrow morning the temperature is forcasted to be -24 degrees celsius.

I invite you to visit my site at garyross.ca.

Have a healthy and prosperous 2009.

Gary

Steve said...

Thanks Gary.

Steve